Telephone: (02) 6342 1000
Zoe has gained expertise in numerous fields of law including commercial, rural, industrial and residential property transactions, retail and commercial leasing, and acting for financial institutions and private equity in mortgage transactions.
In addition to her work in the property field, she is also experienced in liquor licencing and the sale and purchase of businesses such as hotels and motels, as well as the acquisition or sale of other small-medium sized businesses including childcare centres.
At all times Zoe remains focused on working closely with clients to resolve their issues in a commercially relevant and practical way. She is particularly skilled at finding the most efficient, straightforward and effective solutions to varying situations, fast becoming a trusted and loyal advisor to all clients.
Zoe has experience in:
- Retail, commercial, industrial and residential leasing, for both landlords and tenants.
- Due diligence for commercial and retail acquisitions.
- Sale and purchase of businesses (including but not limited to Hotels, Motels and early child care centres).
- disposal of distressed property assets and general advice regarding compliance for receivers, managers and liquidators.
- Management and disposal of distressed asset portfolio and general property advice for three of the big 4 banks.
- Liquor licencing including transfer of liquor licence, applications for new liquor licences, sale and purchase of gaming entitlements.
- Acting for financial institutions and private equity in mortgage transactions.
- Preparation of covenants and easements.
- Possessory applications.
- Property subdivisions/development application.
- GST and tax advice on property transactions.
- Water entitlements and licences.