Special Counsel – Property Law.
Telephone: (02) 8203 5629
Colleen has acted in many commercial and retail leasing transactions as both landlord and tenant; and has advised on all aspects of leasing including office buildings, shopping centres, industrial estates, ground leases and petrol stations. Colleen has also acted in relation to the preparation and negotiation of numerous ancillary documents such as incentive agreements, licences, guarantees, etc.
Colleen has also acted in the sale and acquisition of domestic, commercial and industrial properties and has worked on due diligence projects.
The matters that Colleen has acted in include:
- Acting for major banks in relation to mortgagee sales, sale and leaseback of bank premises and the leasing of commercial offices for financial institutions.
- Acting for a major retailer in relation to agreements for lease and lease of land for development as petrol stations.
- Acting in relation to the agreements for lease and lease of premises in office buildings in the Sydney CBD.
- Acting for developers in relation to the agreements for lease and lease of industrial/warehouse sites in the outer Sydney area.
- Acting in the sale of commercial office buildings.
Following a career break to spend more time with her family and particularly her daughters during their final years of school, Colleen joined Clark McNamara Lawyers in September 2015.